Monday, July 2, 2012

Interview with a Recluse by Linda Della Donna

I'm not much on interviews but when the lovely Ms. Linda Della Donna asked if she could interview me, I couldn't resist.  She is everything her readers would imagine she is; kind, funny, thoughtful and talented.  And, she lives in my favorite city in the whole world:  New York.  I've been following her writing for awhile now and I never tire of her written word.  Ever.

So, without further adieu, here is the long awaited interview.  Click HERE

Have a question that Linda didn't cover?  Go ahead...ask me.  I dare you.

JRS

1 comment:

  1. Dear JR:
    Thanks for the kind words. As for thanks--it is I who thank you. You're an outstanding author and it is an honor to share your words at www.bookorbust.blogspot.com

    All best wishes for continued success always,

    Linda Della Donna

    ReplyDelete